Foxey Designs Stationery

Foxey Designs stationery
I started making stationery with my photos back in 2011. I had taken a ton of photos while exploring the Eastern Sierra but I never really did anything with them. They just sat on my computer. Half the time I would forget about them.

Card-making in progress...
Then around Christmas time I had the idea to make my family members unique cards with my photos using colored paper, stamps, and markers. It was then that I decided to use a fox stamp and sign the back of the cards, "Foxey Designs", after my dog, Foxey.

Foxey Designs Bodie stationery
I actually really enjoyed getting home from work, listening to music, and making cards. Pretty soon I had quite a few cards piling up in my office. That summer I decided to try to sell them to local businesses and I also signed up to do a couple of art shows.


Even now I enjoy making the stationery as a way to share my photographs. I have also expanded my products to include wedding invitations and magnets.

Foxey Designs wedding invitations
Foxey Designs magnets
Photo taken on a summer hike to Green Lake
Living in such a beautiful mountain setting has inspired my photography and cards. I feel that my inspiration is ceaseless in the Sierras.

If you have any questions about Foxey Designs products feel free to e-mail me at foxeydesigns@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.