Oh, Christmas tree(cutting)!


It has become a tradition to have our Thanksgiving celebration in Bridgeport. All of my immediate family, along with Will's comes to the cabin for a few days of eating, skiing, eating, snowshoeing, and did I mention eating?

The day after Thanksgiving we head out for a Christmas tree hunt. This year we cut four trees- one for my sister-in-law, one for my grandma, one for my mother-in-law, and one for Will and I. Christmas tree tags are $10 at our local Forest Service station. Sure beats going to a Christmas tree lot!

This year snow was lightly falling during our search. It made for some beautiful photos.


Grandma was all bundled up- quite the opposite of the hot Anaheim weather she is used to.


Mom and grandma with their tree.


My sister, Brenna, keeping Foxey nice and toasty.




Sue found her tree.

Will and I.
Will loading up the truck under Hailey's supervision....



"Ok! That looks good!" ~Hailey, the dog.

Now it is time to decorate the tree. Happy Holidays!


1 comment:

  1. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more content...Great job, keep it up.Tree Trimming

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.